7 first search results for "Bose Sounddock Series Ii", from $14.95 to $529.00
- Remote controls system volume and basic iPod® functions, including playlist navigation, from across the room
- Compatible with SoundDock Series II, Series III or Portable system
- This remote is not compatible with original SoundDock system
- Fit For ForBose SoundDock Series 10 AM316536 AM314136, series II,series III Portable , Not Fit For Bose sounddock 1st and Bose Sounddock 2 3 stereo system
- Please kindly search B076HHJ6HH For Remote Replacement For Bose SoundDock Series 1 Digital Music System Speaker Dock Controller Series-I 277379-001
- Good Quality Silicone Button Design, Even better button press feeling than original one
- Suitable Weight Design Super better feeling than other thin pocket remote replacement
- Custom Design for above Model No Setup Or Program Need
- FEATURES / POWER SPECS : Input Voltage: AC 110V - 240V / Output Max: +/-18V 1A / Only Pwr+ Chargers Have Extra Long 14 Ft Power AC/DC cords / Steel-Reinforced Tip for Extended Usability / Made in Taiwan / Original Bose OEM Genuine Charger and Power Adapter Replacement by PWR+
- WARRANTY: 30 Days Refund - 24 Months Exchange. PWR+ is WA, USA based company. We are friendly Customer Support Experts
- ABOUT PWR+: Headquartered in Woodinville WA, Powering Millions of Speakers, Laptops, Tablets and Electronic Gadgets and a go-to brand for premium replacement chargers and accessories since 2007. Pwr+ chargers and cords manufactured with the highest quality materials and include multiple smart features safeguarding against IV - incorrect voltage, SC - short circuit, IO - internal overheating. CE/FCC/RoHS certified
- COMPATIBILITY: Bose SoundDock Series II 310583-1200 and Bose SoundDock Series III 310583-1130
- BLUETOOTH 4.1 TECHNOLOGY: Updated Model After 10/27/2017 with Extra Long Bluetooth Wireless Range and Better 30 Pin Plug Design. This bluetooth receiver with up to 70 ft wireless range is the answer if tired of the out-of-sync buzzing sound when walk out of bluetooth wireless range. This 4.1 generation bluetooth adapter with much bigger antenna solves short wireless range issue. This model's wireless distance is ~70 ft while other similar brand's receivers is only around 15 ~ 30 ft.
- PLUG, PAIR and PLAY: Can Pair With Two devices instead of One. Turn your iPhone, iPod, iPad speaker dock with Apple 30-pin connector into a wireless Bluetooth music system and freely listen to your playlist without docking your smartphone, tablet or Echo Alexa. This new model can pair two devices while most other models in the market can only pair one device. It can memorize up to 8 devices.
- REVIVE 30 PIN BOSE SPEAKER: For BOSE Sounddock Speaker Made After 2008 Like Digital I, II, Portable, 10 * If your Bose speaker cannot charge iphone 3, 4 or 4S, or your Bose speaker was made before 2008, an extra or built-in power adapter is needed. Check http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DA06Z3I or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 for right product.
- Also Work For Other Brand's Speakers. If your speaker can charge the battery of iPhone 3/4 or iPod touch through the 30 pin analog dock (not digital), this is the correct device for your speakers like Bose, Sony, JBL.... . Compatible with Bose Sounddock Portable, 10, digital I and II, Wave, JBL and SONY speakers which can charge iphone 3/4 or ipod touch 3/4. Please see the compatible model list in the product description.
- If your speaker model is not in the compatible list but with both 30 pin dock and aux audo input, The other model http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 will work. This model has on/off switch, 3.5mm audio output and even longer Bluetooth wireless range up to 75 ft.
- Compatible with Bose SoundDock II
- Input: AC 100-240V, 1.5A, 50-60Hz, 81-100VA
- Output: DC +18V, 1A, -18V, 1A
- Proprietary Bose technology livens up your kitchen, bedroom or living room with quality sound.
- Updated with new, sleeker styling.
- Works with many iPhone® and iPod® models. Requires an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for use with iPhone 5 and other iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.
- Remote operates SoundDock system functions and iPod playlist navigation.
- Auxiliary input lets you play an additional sound source, such as a portable DVD, CD or other MP3 player.
- Digital music system was specifically designed to expand and enhance your enjoyment of the music
- Just slip it into the docking cradle for the sound quality your favorite songs deserve
- The iPod charges as it plays, so you enjoy music without interruption
- Its sleek, slender design, in White or Black, fits almost any room's d??cor
- And the included remote lets you control the SoundDock system from across the room